We are always on the look out
We are looking for the best talent across writing, social media and design. Please get in touch and email our founder & MD Nigel.Brown@DirtandGloryMedia.com if you are interested in joining.
Latest Roles at D&G
Dirt & Glory Media is looking to fill TWO FULL TIME roles at the agency. We are also offering opportunities to undergraduates and graduates looking for INTERNSHIPS.
Staff Writer | Editorial Assistant | Internships
- Do you want to launch the next Humans of New York?
- Do you know your This American Life from your Very British Problems?
- Are you obsessed with growing your Twitter followers?
- Are you fascinated by the delivery of the written word online?
- And finally, are you ready to push yourself to the limits of cutting-edge digital media?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then you should get in touch.
We need an Editorial Assistant to help support the daily running of accounts, and a Content Creative to help craft editorial and social copy across a wide range of subjects for a variety of brands - from established names to flourishing startups.
For both roles we are looking for a hard working self starter with an understanding of modern communications. You will support the day-to-day social media activities and content creation at the agency, as well as developing original and engaging ideas yourself.
In return, you'll get a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and content portfolio at the cutting edge of digital.
Editorial Assistant Duties
- The day-to-day editorial support of the wider team. Supporting social copy creation, the creation of editorial and any big brand campaigns that are being produced on a monthly basis.
- Written editorial creation - from concept to delivery.
- Outstanding writing skills, with a natural journalistic flair for editorial.
Salary guide: £17,000
Social Media Assistant Duties
- SoM community management.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to develop and switch between diverse tones.
- Keeping on top of digital trends.
- Working with the editorial and design team to create new and innovative digital assets
- Broad knowledge of digital and social platforms, new, old and next.
Salary guide: £19,000
Dirt & Glory Internships: Editorial | Digital Creatives | Design
At Dirt & Glory we value we our interns. We pay the national minimum working wage for applicants 24 years and younger, and the national living wage for applicants 25 years and over. We pride ourselves that we will ensure the close development of your skill set(s). Typically, internships are between 2 - 4 weeks and, as a growing agency, we are always looking to retain the best talent we come across. Please get in touch to discuss your interests, career aspirations and what you want from an internship.