We are always on the look out
We are looking for the best talent across writing, social media and design. Please get in touch and email our founder & MD Nigel.Brown@DirtandGloryMedia.com if you are interested in joining.
Latest Roles at D&G
Dirt & Glory Media is looking to fill TWO FULL TIME roles at the agency. We are also offering opportunities to undergraduates and graduates looking for INTERNSHIPS.
Staff Writer | Editorial Assistant | Internships
- Do you want to launch the next Humans of New York?
- Do you know your This American Life from your Very British Problems?
- Are you obsessed with growing your Twitter followers?
- Are you fascinated by the delivery of the written word online?
- And finally, are you ready to push yourself to the limits of cutting-edge digital media?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then you should get in touch.
We need an Editorial Assistant to help support the daily running of accounts, and a Staff Writer/Digital Creative to help craft editorial and social copy across a wide range of subjects for a variety of brands - from established names to flourishing startups.
For both roles we are looking for a hard working self starter with an understanding of modern communications. You will support the day-to-day social media activities and content creation at the agency, as well as developing original and engaging ideas yourself.
In return, you'll get a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and content portfolio at the cutting edge of digital.
Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding writing skills, with a natural journalistic flair for editorial.
- Ability to deliver eye-catching visuals under time pressure (Photoshop skills essential)
- Broad knowledge of digital and social platforms, new, old and next.
Staff Writer/Digital Creative Duties
- Written editorial creation - from concept to delivery.
- Creation of images and infographics.
- SoM community management.
- Developing tone of voice for clients.
- Keeping on top of digital trends.
Salary guide: £19,000
Editorial Assistant Duties
- The day-to-day editorial support of the wider team. Supporting social copy creation, the creation of editorial and any big brand campaigns that are being produced on a monthly basis.
Salary guide: £17,000
Dirt & Glory Internships: Editorial | Digital Creatives | Design
At Dirt & Glory we value we our interns. We will cover your weekly travel and expenses and will ensure the close development of your skill set(s). Typically, internships are between 2 - 4 weeks and, as a growing agency, we are always looking to retain the best talent we come across. Please get in touch to discuss your interests, career aspirations and what you want from an internship.